At the end of the process, the integrated voluntary certification system grants a joined label that ensure:
- the safety according to the scheme of the Associazione Tessile e Salute.
- the traceability according to the scheme of Unionfiliere – TFashion;
Requests to participate must be sent to the Associazione Tessile e Salute.
The results emerged from the process of certification and its following granting are jointly evaluated by the Associazione Tessile e Salute and Unionfiliere-TFashion.
Procedural scheme of the Associazione Tessile e Salute, the stages of the activity:
- filling out the application and forward it to the Associazione Tessile e Salute;
- signing of the declaration of commitment and compliance;
- meeting in the company;
- filling out of the product data sheet by the company;
- filling out of the chemicals data sheets by the company and all the chain;
- lab tests made on any product taken;
- granting certification.
- Terms and Conditions
- Declaration of Commitment and Compliance
- Product data sheet
- Product designation
- Stages of Production
- Chemicals data sheet
- Functions of chemicals
- Requirements – Appendix 1
Procedural scheme of Unionfiliere – Tfashion.
It is illustrated by the Associazione Tessile e Salute at the meeting in the company.
Click to access the complete documentation of Unionfiliere / TFashion