Services for the companies
Based on the experience gained over the years, the Associazione Tessile e Salute provides advice and assistance to companies wishing to design and test innovative products relating to the health of the person.
The Association may in fact make available a network of different skills (technical, medical, biological, ….), in order to develop textiles with high technological content and to evaluate their functionality.
Companies have often to answer to the consumers requests, concerning the safety of their articles and/or their productive processes.
Such requests often consider both the European legislation (REACH), the non-European legislation (ex. China, USA, Vietnam and so on..), the voluntary standards and the private contracts, usually providing lists of substances with related limit of presence. It therefore requires to the company a written guarantee and a legal compliance with respect to the therein contained.
In this context Associazione Tessile e Salute, provides support to the companies involved in the project. The transparency of companies and entire supply chains, and the knowledge of all chemicals used, in fact allow the participating companies to have:
- support for any issue relating to chemicals, in relation to the final consumer, product and processes;
- help for the application of the European Regulation REACH;
- knowingly respond to requests for advice on safety from consumers.
Researches and projects conducted by the Associazione Tessile e Salute over the years have been directed towards two main objectives, that are:
- the safety of textile products
- the applied research, aimed at the study of the interaction between human physiology and textile materials and the definition of a thermo-physiological comfort index.
For more information on the projects please visit the decicated section.